Subject: Re: Don't Quit Your Day Job
From: Andrew Hofman <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 11:12:45 -0500

> I have sometimes looked upon my lw screen with loathing....
>
>Candyman/Impudent1

Especially if your creative abilities are overtaxed for a long period,
combined with the whims and demands of deadlines and clients. In other
words, you start to get burned out. Generally, I need a day or two of NO
Lightwave to recover from all the craziness, then it's back for more fun. I
must admit that even so, I'm getting tired of yet another chrome or gold
flying logo with the obligatory hilight pass (maybe a salaried position at
an effects house is looking better and better). But then I think of all the
crappy little jobs I've held in the past, and I'm glad I get to do 3D for an
actual living.

  
Andy Hofman
LumaQuest Productions           
Animation and Dual Raptor 3 Rendering  
[email-masked]
513-643-7333